|All requests||>||Facebook auto publish without Faceboo...||>||Request new recommendation||>||Featured requests||>||No recommendations|
by Jatin Gupta - 4 years ago (2015-12-02)
I would like to automatically publish without using a Facebook app.
It would work directly from the browser but automatically like macro running.
Can you do it facebook auto publish without Facebook app using OAuth?
See this example. Do Google search "ninja facebook poster":
On "Ninja Blaster | Best Marketing Software"
1. by Manuel Lemos - 4 years ago (2015-12-04) Reply
I imagine it may be possible to use a script to login in Facebook and publish posts on behalf of the logged user.
But I am afraid that may be against the terms of service of Facebook and they may cancel your account.
Why you want that? Why wouldn't a OAuth based solution suitable for you?
2. by Jatin Gupta - 4 years ago (2015-12-04) in reply to comment 1 by Manuel Lemos Comment
Manuel Lemos, thanks for reply Your are right about terms of service of facebook But when we go with OAuth, its more risky compare to browser base logged user. because everything facebook track by facebook ID app.
I have facebook autopost app, I have sent command to 650 groups post by random 3-10 min but after thats facebook give me warring, lock my account few time.
You have any solution for me?? Can you help in that
3. by Manuel Lemos - 4 years ago (2015-12-04) in reply to comment 2 by Jatin Gupta Comment
Couldn't that be because you are posting the same message more than what is considered reasonable?
4. by Jatin Gupta - 4 years ago (2015-12-05) in reply to comment 3 by Manuel Lemos Comment
Yeah right, if we set multi content in single post, e.g. when we are going to create post, we add multiple spin content for same post(multiple text-area body) then random 1-5 spin content post on facebook.
what you say its worked out or not?
5. by Manuel Lemos - 4 years ago (2015-12-05) in reply to comment 4 by Jatin Gupta Comment
What I mean is that you seem to be trying to work around something that Facebook does not want to allow you to do because it may be disturbing the users.
I suggest that you stick to the limits that Facebook considers reasonable. If you want to post to many groups at once, it is probably wiser to post to one group and wait some time before you post to another. You can use Facebook API and OAuth for that.
6. by Jatin Gupta - 4 years ago (2015-12-05) in reply to comment 5 by Manuel Lemos Comment
I have already facebook auto-post with fb app Visit here for more details "Facebook Campaigner" After let me know you help me in that
7. by Manuel Lemos - 4 years ago (2015-12-05) in reply to comment 6 by Jatin Gupta Comment
That solution uses Facebook apps.
It seems that what they do is to have different Facebook users with their own apps posting in different groups. This way it seems to work around Facebook restrictions.
8. by Jatin Gupta - 4 years ago (2015-12-05) in reply to comment 7 by Manuel Lemos Comment
Manuel Lemos, its true
What you suggest to me?
9. by Dave Smith - 4 years ago (2015-12-05) in reply to comment 8 by Jatin Gupta Comment
I wonder if I will get in trouble for saying what we all are thinking... The solution is to quit spamming facebook.
10. by Manuel Lemos - 4 years ago (2015-12-05) in reply to comment 9 by Dave Smith Comment
Yes, that is basically what I meant with disturbing the users.
You can use this class to send Facebook API requests to do the posts you want but to avoid exceeding Facebook limits you can use multiple applications and multiple users to send the posts.
1. by Jatin Gupta - 4 years ago (2015-12-05) Reply
Manuel Lemos, thanks for Recommendation But I have check that, Its same currently using i m using base on Facebook app
$client->client_id = ''; $client->client_secret = '';
its not works but i like your multiple applications,multiple users.
what you say about multiple spinner contents?
2. by Manuel Lemos - 4 years ago (2015-12-05) in reply to comment 1 by Jatin Gupta Reply
You need to set the client_id and client_secret to each application values. Then you get tokens for each of the users. That is basically what that site you mentioned does for you.
3. by Jatin Gupta - 4 years ago (2015-12-05) in reply to comment 2 by Manuel Lemos Reply
Manuel Lemos, See this example, Do Google search "Facebook Campaigner": See there demo and features list
Which improvements we need to save from track in spamming on facebook.
e.g. text spinner, random time, etc...
let me know improvements...please
4. by Manuel Lemos - 4 years ago (2015-12-05) in reply to comment 3 by Jatin Gupta Reply
You do not need to provide any improvements. They just use many Facebook apps and many users to post many messages.
Lets say you create 10 Facebook apps and have 10 Facebook user accounts. If each user posts one message with each Facebook App, that gives you 100 posts.
That does not mean you may not get caught later by Facebook but that is the risk that Facebook Campaigner also takes.