|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2015-08-16 (4 years ago) ||Not yet rated by the users||Total: 146 ||All time: 8,870 This week: 398|
This package provides a Paypal payment plugin for Woocommerce.
It provides support for PayPal Pro hosted solutions in several countries.
* United Kingdom – Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution
* France – PayPal Intégral Evolution
* Australia – Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution
* Hong Kong – Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution
* Italy – PayPal Pro
* Spain – Pasarela Integral
* Japan – Website Payments Plus
It also support several types of Paypal payments like
- PayPal Advanced
- PayPal Digital Goods
- PayPal Pro
- PayPal PayFlow
- PayPal Adaptive Payments
- PayPal Express
The package provide an administration interface for managing the payment options.
|Woocommerce is a very popular extension of Wordpress that allows turning Wordpress installations into e-commerce stores.
This package provides a free plugin that enables payments via Paypal in Woocommerce.
All in One PayPal for WooCommerce
All in One PayPal for WooCommerce Developed by an Certified PayPal Developer, official PayPal Partner.
Easily add PayPal payment options to your WordPress / WooCommerce website.
* PayPal Pro Hosted
* United Kingdom â€“ Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution
* France â€“ PayPal IntÃ©gral Evolution
* Australia â€“ Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution
* Hong Kong â€“ Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution
* Italy â€“ PayPal Pro
* Spain â€“ Pasarela Integral
* Japan â€“ Website Payments Plus
* PayPal Advanced
* PayPal Digital Goods
* PayPal Pro
* PayPal PayFlow
* PayPal Adaptive Payments
* PayPal Express
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don't need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type "All in One PayPal for WooCommerce" and click Search Plugins. Once you've found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the rating and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting previous versions if they exist
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
Easy steps to install the plugin:
- Upload all-in-one-paypal-for-woocommerce folder/directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > PayPal Advanced to configure the plugin.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create sandbox accounts for testing?
Where do I get my API credentials?
- Live credentials can be obtained by signing in to your live PayPal account here: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-api-run
- Sandbox credentials can be obtained by viewing the sandbox account profile within your PayPal developer account, or by signing in with a sandbox account here: https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-api-run
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.