|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2019-08-24 (10 months ago) ||Not yet rated by the users||Total: 70 This week: 1||All time: 9,650 This week: 235|
This package can read and write data to console terminals.
It provides several functions to interact with users via a console terminal. Currently it can:
- Read data from the input stream
- Write formatted data to the output
- Prompt the user input and reads a response
- Hide the console input cursor
- Change the position of the cursor on the terminal
- Erase text in the current cursor position
- Output a tab, carriage return, new line or backspace
- Check if PHP is running the cli version
- Check is PHP is running on Windows or in a POSIX environment
Terminal IO reader/writer
For POSIX systems only, for now.
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.