PHP Classes

accessing Microsoft Graph api

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP OAuth Library  >  All threads  >  accessing Microsoft Graph api  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:accessing Microsoft Graph api
Summary:failing with existing Microsoft supplied logins
Author:pete hopkins
Date:2020-01-13 15:59:16

1. accessing Microsoft Graph api   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of pete hopkins pete hopkins - 2020-01-13 15:59:16
Has anyone any experience isn accessing there Microsoft Graph API using this class library please? I am trying to create a daemon application that can expose the contents of a sharepoint document library to existing users of a website. The existing Microsoft and Microsoft_openid_connect examples don't seem to work in this instance.

if I attempt "microsoftopenidconnect" I get the message Error: the OAuth server configuration file oauth_configuration.json does not exist.

If I attempt "Microsoft" I get the message "unauthorized_client: The client does not exist or is not enabled for consumers. If you are the application developer, configure a new application through the App Registrations in the Azure Portal at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2083908."

I can't find any similar support entries but I am a newbie to this class so apologies if this is covered elsewhere.

2. Re: accessing Microsoft Graph api   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2020-01-14 02:20:26 - In reply to message 1 from pete hopkins
The connect server name is MicrosoftOpenIDConnect . Keep in mind that it is case sensitive as this the name of an entry associative array. So, putting all in lower case will not work.