|Classes of Lars Moelleken||>||PHP httpful Request||>||CHANGELOG.md||>||Download|
- fix all bugs reported by phpstan - clean-up dependencies - fix async support for POST data
- add support for async requests via CurlMulti
- add new header functions + many tests
- fix implementation of PSR standards + many tests
- fix "addHeaders()"
- fix return types of "Handlers" - add more helper functions for "Client" (with auto-completion via phpdoc)
- make more properties private && classes final v2 - fix array usage with "Stream" - move "Request->init" into the "__constructor" - rename some internal classes + methods
- FEATURE Add "PSR-3" logging - FEATURE Add "PSR-18" HTTP Client - "\Httpful\Client" - FEATURE Add "PSR-7" - RequestInterface && ResponseInterface - fix issues reported by phpstan (level 7) - make properties private && classes final v1
- update vendor - fix return types
- drop support for < PHP7 - use return types
- "Add convenience methods for appending parameters to query string." PR #65 - "Give more information to the Exception object to enable better error handling" PR #117 - "Solves issue #170: HTTP Header parsing is inconsistent" PR #182 - "added support for http_proxy environment variable" PR #183 - "Fix for frameworks that use object proxies" + fixes phpdoc PR #205 - "ConnectionErrorException cURLError" PR #207 - "Added explicit support for expectsXXX" PR #210 - "Add connection timeout" PR #215 - use "portable-utf8" voku - fixed code-style / added php-docs / added "alias"-methods ... voku
- MINOR Move Response building logic into separate function PR #193
- FEATURE PR #144 Adds additional parameter to the Response class to specify additional meta data about the request/response (e.g. number of redirect).
- FEATURE Added support for whenError to define a custom callback to be fired upon error. Useful for logging or overriding the default error_log behavior.
- FEATURE I #131 Support for SOCKS proxy
- FEATURE I #138 Added alternative option for XML request construction. In the next major release this will likely supplant the older version.
- REFACTOR I #121 Throw more descriptive exception on curl errors - REFACTOR I #122 Better proxy scrubbing in Request - REFACTOR I #119 Better document the mimeType param on Request::body - Misc code and test cleanup
- FIX I #99 Prevent hanging on HEAD requests
- FIX I #93 Fixes edge case where content-length would be set incorrectly
- FEATURE I #89 multipart/form-data support (a.k.a. file uploads)! Thanks @dtelaroli!
- FIX Notice fix for Pull Request 86
- FIX I #86 Remove Connection Established header when using a proxy
- FIX I #85 Empty Content Length issue resolved
- FIX Overriding default Mime Handlers - FIX PR #73 Parsing http status codes
- FEATURE Add support for parsing JSON responses as associative arrays instead of objects - FEATURE Better support for setting constructor arguments on Mime Handlers
- FEATURE PR #72 Allow support for custom Accept header
- REFACTOR PR #49 Broke headers out into their own class - REFACTOR PR #54 Added more specific Exceptions - FIX PR #58 Fixes throwing an error on an empty xml response - FEATURE PR #57 Adds support for digest authentication
- Ability to set the number of max redirects via overloading
- Add support for CSV Handling PR #32
- Handle empty responses in JsonParser and XmlParser
- Added support for setting XMLHandler configuration options - Added examples for overriding XmlHandler and registering a custom parser - Removed the httpful.php download (deprecated in favor of httpful.phar)
- Bug fix serialization default case and phpunit tests
- Added Support for Registering Mime Handlers - Created AbstractMimeHandler type that all Mime Handlers must extend - Pulled out the parsing/serializing logic from the Request/Response classes into their own MimeHandler classes - Added ability to register new mime handlers for mime types